Coaching is a powerful tool for individuals who want to develop their skills and increase their effectiveness in the workplace. Our aim is to facilitate personal ownership, increase self-awareness and establish a personal strong foundation that supports personal and professional goals. We do face-to-face sessions at our Durbanville offices, conference calls or Skype sessions.
Choose your Coaching Space:
- Face-to-face at the Strong Foundation office (or at your office)
- Skype Video call for anyone, as well as our National and Global clients (click here to download Skype and call for free!)
- Telephone call for our National clients
Elements of the process:
- Starts with an introductory session
- Challenging, yet non-threatening environment
- Provides a focused thinking space
- Establish a personal strong foundation through clarified values, increased self-awareness and self-acceptance.
- Align personal and professional goals
- Promotes personal ownership and responsibility
- Sets up accountability for choices, actions and results
Meet our Coaches
Dr. Martie Lancellas
Founder, Executive Coach, Supervisor
As Founding member of Strong Foundation, Dr Lancellas is passionate about people reaching their potential. She comes highly recommended as a coach, mentor and consultant.
Business & Life Coach, Facilitator
As professional Coach and Facilitator, Lizel's heart is to empower individuals and teams toward transformational choices.